Sale Dates: March 15 & 16, 2019
All proceeds stay local! We run our own sale – not a third party.
Why consign with us? We care! Click HERE to request your consignor number!
- No meet ups in parking lots. Bring all your items to 1 safe place!
- We have volunteers who can help you bring your sale items into our building.
- We offer a captive audience of shoppers who come to buy. Over 2000 people go through our sale and they are ready to buy.
- Shoppers buy and it stays bought; no returns!
- We are available to answer your questions before, during and after the sale.
- No waiting for someone to look on your neighborhood page for the bike or high chair you want out of your house.
- If you help us by volunteering, we offer you a higher percentage of your sale total.
Why shop with us? We care!
- We quality check before our sale to eliminate items with stains, tears or other damage.
- Our sale floor is clean and organized.
- Our volunteers are friendly and helpful.
- We offer a hold room, a dressing area and a spot to sort through your selections before check out.
- Want to see if an electronic item works? We have batteries!
- Is the checkout line long? We offer water and fruit snacks to keep up your morale (and that of your children).
- After checkout, we can help you to your car with large or unwieldly items.
Why volunteer with us? We care! Click HERE for volunteer information!
- We provide free onsite childcare for volunteers who schedule ahead of time.
- We offer snacks and select meals to help you keep up your strength!
- Volunteers get to shop early at our Thursday evening Preview Sale.
- Consignors who volunteer receive a higher percentage of their sale total.
- Teenage volunteers may earn volunteer service hours (depending on the school’s requirements).
- Volunteering is a great way to meet people who care about the same things you do.