Spring 2017: Consignors must commit to volunteering at least 1 shift during set up, sale, or breakdown. Consignor’s percentage will be 70% for those working at least 3 shifts, 60% for those working 1 or 2 shifts. Please go to the Volunteer page for a link to the volunteer schedule on SignUp Genius.
Welcome to Trinity Preschool Tots to Teens & Maternity Consignment Sale. Whether you’re a new consignor or a past consignor, we’re happy you’ve chosen to sell your items with us! Click Tagging Instructions to get tagging instructions. A PDF document of this page is available at Consignor Information. For our consignor registration form, click Consignor Registration
Drop-off, Sale, and Pick-up Dates & Times
|Sat., March 4||Consignor Drop-off||9:00am- 4:00pm|
|Mon., March 6||Consignor Drop-off||9:00am – 2:00pm|
|Thurs., March 9||Special Volunteer Pre-Sale||2:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Super Volunteer Pre-Sale||4:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Volunteer Pre-Sale||5:30pm – 8:00pm|
|VIP Consignor Pre-Sale||6:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Consignor Pre-Sale||7:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Fri., March 10||Public Sale||9:00am – 7:00pm|
|Sat., March 11||Public Sale||8:00am – 1:00pm|
|Sun., March 12||Consignor Pick-Up||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Mon., March 13||Consignor Pick-Up||9:30pm – 12:30pm|
What can I consign?
- Current and in season (spring/summer) clothing infant to junior size 20 (all onesies must be hung on hangers – no ziplocs)
- Current and in season maternity clothes (must be recognizable as maternity brand)
- Infant, toddler, children and teens shoes
- Easter/Sunday Best clothing
- Books (parenting, baby – teen)
- Games and toys (must have all pieces and be in working order)
- Jackets and rain gear (fall & winter)
- School Uniforms & SMOD’s (Standard Mode Of Dress)
- Ballet, gymnastics, and dance wear
- Dress up / role playing clothes
- Athletic equipment and clothing
- Baby, toddler, and children’s furniture. (changing tables, high chairs, car seats, boosters, play yards, toddler beds, gates, safety rails, gliders, rockers, etc.)
- Cribs must meet the current safety standards (for information, see the-new-crib-standard-questions-and-answers)
- Car seats (5 years old or newer; you must sign waiver that seat is accident free)
- Bicycles, wagons, outdoor toys, play sets, kitchens, baby strollers, etc.
- Backpacks, girl/teen purses, diaper bags, etc.
- Working electronics (Portable DVD, CD players, MP3, Leapfrog, Leapster, DS, etc.)
- Working game cartridges, game discs (DS, Wii, XBox, PS4 etc.) – see tagging instructions
- Breast pumps
Things you cannot consign:
- Stuffed animals
- VHS tapes
- Underwear that is not in its original UNOPENED package
- Nursing bras not in original UNOPENED package
- Breast pump accessories not in original UNOPENED package
- Mattresses (crib & bed)
- Bed linens for beds sized twin or larger
- Crib bumper pads
Your items MUST be GENTLY USED, without stains, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc. and MUST be RECENTLY LAUNDERED. Non-clothing items need to be wiped CLEAN.
In doubt whether you can consign an item or not?
Would YOU buy it? Also, be sure to check out this link for recalled items: http://www.safekids.org/
Please click Tagging Instructions for information on how to tag your items!
Consignor Drop Off
We make every effort to have adequate volunteers available to assist you and provide carts and rolling racks to make drop off as easy as possible. If you have many items and plan to utilize the carts and racks, park near the ramp!
Please visit our sign-up page for drop-off times!
How can you make the most of our sale?
- Choose Trinity Tots to Teens Consignment Sale as your top consigning priority! We offer a clean and organized facility, along with friendly and helpful people.
- Prepare your items properly.
- Tell your friends to consign with us. We want to have more people like YOU!
- Volunteer! Many volunteers qualify to shop our preview sale on Thursday evening.
- Email everyone you know about the sale. The more people who know about the sale, the more you sell!
- Post a comment on http://consignmentmommies.com. Let the world know what you think of our sale.
- Email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is vital to OUR success.
Thank YOU for consigning with us!